Thursday, October 30, 2008

SMS part 1 finished / Skończyłam pierwszą część SMS

Looking at my goal list at the end of the month is a great motivation - wish I looked at it a week earlier LOL
One more off the list - this time it's SMS. I woke up today after 15 hours of sleep, turned on my favourite 60ties radio (I love it - all music, no speaking and you can change between over 20 types of music, I usually listen to 60ties, r&b or reggae) and stitched while singing along :) Singing Presley's and The Beatles' songs must be exceptionaly good for stitching as part one is finished, part 4 started and I still feel like stitching.
This post was written while singing 'Age of Aquarius'



Rzucenie okiem na moją listę planów pod koniec miesiąca jak widać rewelacyjnie mnie motywuje - szkoda, że nie zrobiłam tego o tydzień wcześniej :)
Kolejna pozycja do wykreślenia - tym razem SMS. Wstałam rano po 15 godzinach snu, włączyłam internetowe rmf lata 60 i haftowałam nucąc Presley'a i Beatlesów. Efekt jak widać świetny, część 1 skończona, zaczęłam część 4 i z trudem odłożyłam igłę.

Ten wpis powstał przy dźwiękach 'Piece of My Heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment