Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Small stitching update

A very small one as I didn't have time to stitch anything neither on Saturday nor on Monday.

My mandala is growing pretty fast, after I finish part 2 I'll have to put it away so it doesn't tempt me and start completing my October goeals - it's already half of the month and I haven't completed any of them yet. I really like the colors and it's already very shiny (lots of Treasure Braid) and it was very hard to decide which picute to post here but I decided on this one:



I've also picked up Spanish Mystery Sampler again - this one is stitching up much slower, I need to have really good light for it - it's on 28ct quaker 1x1 - which wouldn't be bad at all if it wasn't black. This is my first time stitching on black fabric and I guess it would be easier if I chose evenweave to get used to dark fabric. The progress doesn't look to bad - I did more last week than in 3 months time ;)



I'm completely hooked on the Secret Pal idea at the moment - doing some translations and setting up a blog for the international group. I'll post a link here as soon as it's ready. I would like to thank the people who decided to participate (only a few so far but I'm hoping the number will grow).

No comments:

Post a Comment