Sunday, January 12, 2014

Days 9,10 and 11 - Dimensions, Lizzie Kate and Faby Reilly

Time for some catching up on the Crazy January Challenge. I moved some projects around to start smaller ones on the weekdays and changed one already and most probably will have to change another one.
My Thursday start was a cat ornament from Dimensions book 'Holiday Whimsies'. I chose this one because the cat looks similar to my cat Stefan.

Czas na zaległe wpisy o Crazy January Challenge. Zamieniłam kolejność prac, tak aby większe zostawić na weekend, jeden wzór zmieniłam na inny i najprawdopodobniej będę zmieniać jeszcze jeden. W czwartek zaczęłam wzór z książeczki Dimensions "Holiday Whimsies'. Wybrałam go, ponieważ przypomina mi mojego kota Stefana.



On Friday I started the 'Dear Santa' ornament from Tiny Tidings XV.The highest count I used before is 36ct and this time I have decided to try 40ct. It's going pretty well, the tiny stitches are so cute.

W piątek zaczęłam wzór 'Dear Santa', po skończeniu zrobię z niego ozdobę choinkową. Używam lnu o gęstości 40 ct, wcześniej używałam najwyżej 36ct. Idzie całkiem nieźle i bardzo podobają mi się te malutkie krzyżyki.

stitched on 40ct Light Mocha linen with WDW/CC

Today I was going to start Narcisse d'Arezzo by Marie-Therese Saint-Aubin . This is a free pattern from Casa Cenina. I do have some problems with the chart, it is in color with no symbols and it is difficult for me to tell colors apart. I think I will leave this one for summer when I can look at the chart in daylight. After some thinking I decided that my today's start will be Poinsettia Star by Faby Reilly. I hope to have in on my Christmas tree next year when it will look like this:

Dziś miałam zaczynać Narcisse d'Arezzo by Marie-Therese Saint-Aubi. Ten wzór można dostać jako gratis zamawiając z Casa Cenina. Jednak jest pewien problem ze wzorem - jest oznaczony kolorami, nie ma symboli i jest mi dość ciężko je rozróżnić. Postanowiłam zostawić sobie ten wzór na inną lokację, najlepiej na lato, w świetle dziennym powinno być zdecydowanie lepiej. Z zastępstwie zdecydowałam się zacząć 'Poinsettia Star' Faby Reilly. Mam nadzieję, że w przyszłym roku na mojej choince będzie wyglądać tak:


So far it looks like this:
Na razie jednak wygląda tak:
stitched on 32ct Antique White linen with DMC



3 comments:

  1. All gorgeous! You made great progress especially on the poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More lovely choices! I love the poinsettia star!

    ReplyDelete