Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 3 - Dimensions - Smiley Snowman

Today just a quick picture of my yesteday's start. This is the Dimensions kit of Smiley Snowman. I almost managed to finish the snowflake. The fabric in background is Twilight Blue Permin linen I will be using for my Saturday's start.

Dziś tylko szybie zdjęcie mojego piątkowego projektu. Śnieżynka prawie skończona. W tle widać len, na którym będę dziś haftować.




After stitching the snowflake, looking at the floss colors and checking the kit cover again I am thinking I will finish the snowflake as a separate tiny ornament. I think they will look much better separate than together.

Patrząc na tą śnieżynkę, kolory muliny w zestawie i po przyglądnięciu się zdjęciu skończonego zestawu myślę, że nie będę jej łączyć z bałwankiem. Wydaje mi się, że dużo lepiej będą wyglądać osobno.


3 comments:

  1. Great to see another Crazy Challenge. I was looking up your projects in your first post about the Challenge. You've chosen some very nice projects and I'm looking forward to seeing them started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I agree that they will look better as separate ornaments. Really enjoying seeing all your new starts!

    ReplyDelete