Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 2 - Mill Hill- Autumn Harvest Kit: Purple Pumpkin Eater

Stitching on perforated paper was not as challenging as I was afraid it would be. Not as much done as on  the previous day but still good for a week day. I made a mistake (was watching Rizzoli&Isles and got distracted a bit) and had to frog lots of the violet stitches to move the bird's body one stitch to the left. Couldn't have kept stitching with the mistake because as you can see I do not have any more performated paper space available on the right side. All fixed now but the time was enough just of one of the beaded legs..

Haft na papierze perforowanym okazał się być znacznie łatwiejszy niż się obawiałam. Efekt skromniejszy niż w dniu pierwszym, jednak niestety w czwartek trzeba było iść do pracy ;)  Haftując oglądałam serial, pomyliłam się i musiałam wypruć sporą część fioletowych krzyżyków. Zdążyłam poprawić to co było nie tak, ale niestety czasu wystarczyło tylko na koraliki na jednej nóżce..

14ct perforated paper

Today I am starting the Dimensions kit. The threads are presorted, which I like a lot and there is a music module included :) I picked this kit as I think that the tassels on the snowman's scarf :)

Dziś zaczynam mały zestaw Dimensions. Mulina w zestawie był podzielona (duży plus) a to ustrojstwo w prawym dolnym rogu zdjęcia to mechanizm muzyczny.



1 comment: